Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 27, 2010

Today's payments:

Cherryshares
Cherryshares.com
My second payment here, received very fast again. I am still testing this program but the first impressions are quite good. Naturally, we can never know how long a program will continue to perform. These guys insist that they are really into trading; time will tell! My return so far: 22%. Testing.

Net Penny Stocks

I have not reported all my payments from this program here yet because I am less than impressed by the earnings I am getting here, but fair is fair: they have paid me so far. I am not in profit yet, and I do not recommend this program at this time, because my bulk purchase is not earning for me at all. My solo positions are doing fine though, and I am hoping to break even through them in the future. My return so far: 40%.
PS. The site is currently undergoing maintenance. The banner should be back as soon as they finish up.

NeoBux

I received my 3rd payment here a few days ago. The minimum cashout has been raised again, from $3 to $4 and I clicked patiently until I reached a nice amount to cash out. I have made $9.62 here so far from free clicks alone. I have no experience with the upgraded membership or with renting referrals so I cannot comment on that. Payments are processed instantly.

No comments: