Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 30, 2010

Today's payments:

Cherryshares
Cherryshares.com
Paid to Alertpay just 2 hours after request. My return so far: 83%. No signs of slowing down here yet. Just re-read the recent update (see previous post on this blog) and I can still refer new members until January 2011, so I have put my link in this post. However, keep in mind that this program has been going for quite some time - nobody knows for how long it will be able to continue (or how long the management will want to continue). I am glad I am nearing break-even point.

No comments: