Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August 6, 2008

Today's payments:

10DollarsWonder

I received my 5th payment from 10DW today, which I had requested on July 22. It took quite a while to receive this payment and the cycler seems to have slowed down also. I trust the management but feel that a small spender would take too long to make a nice profit here so big bucks are in order to make it work! My return so far: 83%

Invest-n-surf.net

Even though INS is currently 'frozen' (upgrades are disabled while the admin catches up on payments), I want to mention that I received a partial payment from INS yesterday. The admin will not give up and I commend him for that!

No comments: