Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1, 2008

Today's payments:

AcmosTrade

I requested a payment at Acmos as I do every Friday. I was paid just a few hours later. I did hear from a few members that their payments are currently pending longer than usual. Proceeding with caution, my return here so far is 59%.

LargeSum

Another nice surprise in my LibertyReserve account today: a referral commission payment, paid instantly to LR as usual. I have also requested my weekly payment here - will post when paid.

No comments: