Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 25 and 26, 2008

Two more payments:

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Traders
Another same-day payment from FFG. My total return here is now 197% - and rising :)

AcmosTrade.com

I received my Friday request from Acmos on Saturday, which is still very fast. My return here is now 55% - and rising too :)

For those who may be wondering about my 3rd hyip - I have just renewed my plan at LargeSum and felt that my balance wasn't high enough to make my usual Friday withdrawal yet. I for one am totally against daily withdrawals of small amounts at any program, since this only means more work for the admins and more processor fees to pay. Just My Humble Opinion :)

No comments: