Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17, 2008 - STP is back up and payouts are rolling!

Today's payments:

Planet-Trust
Planet-Trust.net
Another timely payment from Planet-Trust. This program pays a variable monthly return on ad packs that never expire. The return is based on the actual return that is made monthly by investing member funds so it cannot be predicted. This month I received about 11.7%. My total return at Planet-Trust is currently about 48%

ASD CashGenerator
Find Steady Income Through ASD Cash Generator
I received all 3 my pending payments in a row, one on the 14th and the other two today, on the 17th. My youngest cashout request dated back to July 8 so they are catching up a little. Please read my comments about ASD on my general site before deciding if you want to join this program at this time! My return so far: 37%

10DollarsWonder

I finally received the payment today that I had requested on July 1st, so it took 16 days to be paid here. I feel like this cycler has slowed down a little but the way it is set up, it should still have a long life ahead. I don't worry about if I will be paid, it is just a matter of when at this time. My return so far: 70%

Cashlink Financial

Members are not allowed to publish their referral url for this program anymore since it is now private, but I felt it deserved to be mentioned since I recieved my first payment from CLF today after having built my account for 3 months. My return so far: 10%

No comments: