Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Saturday's payments (catching up!)

I requested payments at all three of my hyips, as I do every Friday, and each of them paid me promptly to LR as soon as LR came out of maintenance on Saturday:

FFG-Traders - paid within 27 hours - return now: 171%

Acmos-Trade - paid within 20 hours - return now: 37%

LargeSum - paid within 26 hours - return now: 55%
First plan was completed, and in stead of requesting payment of my principal, I have put the entire amount back into the same plan. This is why I am not yet in profit here.

No comments: