Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 23, 2008

Today's payments:

LargeSum

At LargeSum, referral commissions are not added to the referrer's account but paid out to his or her payment processor instantly. This is why I can report another payment from LargeSum already!

ASD Cash Generator

I requested another payment at ASD after all my pendings had been cleared. I was hoping payments would speed up again but I had not expected to be paid this fast: just one day after request! Maybe things are looking up again.

No comments: