Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, December 19, 2008

December 15 - 19, 2008

My payments received:

LargeSum, Dec. 19

Another fast payment, within an hour after request. My return now: 267%!

Cashlink Financial, Dec. 15 & 17

I requested two payments two days apart and was paid two days apart - just perfect and right on time.
My return at this private program is now 81% (not in profit yet) and my account looks great.
Contact me for more info and/or a link to join.

GeniusFunds, Dec. 15

Another pretty fast payment to UGC, within 24 hours after request. Very interesting program, my return so far after 4 weeks: 24%

No comments: