Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy & Healthy New Year to All!

Catching up briefly on payments after the holidays:

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
Paid me today, January 2nd, just 2 hours after request. Looking very good, I re-upgraded of course.

GeniusFunds

Paid me right after I returned from my Christmas vacation - still looking good.

Mrs.VIP/V-Lane

Paid me to HOI while I was away. Very strong company that is now in transition mode after it was sold to a European group.

MegaLido (?)

I received a "refund" via STP, stating it was a partial refund from MegaLido. I had not expected anything from them, since I was already in profit. The main site is off line now.

No comments: