Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10, 2009

Today's payments:

GeniusFunds

Same thing happened as last week: LR was off line for maintenance when I requested my payment from Genius, so I was paid with a short delay. My return here so far: 72%. Still going well.

PS. It may look like not much has happened for me this past week with regards to payments, but I have received several payments from private programs that I do not list here.
Also, I enjoy programs now that pay weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly so there will not be any "daily" payments from them!

No comments: