Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24, 2009

Today's payments:

GeniusFunds

I requested my first payment to Alertpay (!) here yesterday and was paid today. Yes, Alertpay has been added as a payment processor, and PerfectMoney too. So we now have a choice of 4 processors: LR, STP, AP and PM. A processor can be withdrawn to after a deposit has been made from that processor. Looking very good, my return here is now 110%.

GoldNuggetInvest

I requested my weekly payment here yesterday and received it today to SP. My return is now 24% - still testing.

No comments: