Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 13, 2010

Today's payments:

Cherryshares
Cherryshares.com
Paid again, some commissions this time from my very first referral. My return so far: 56%. Still paying, still testing.


WBwso (Web Builder Web Site Owner)

Some members seem to have some trouble getting a reply from support and some accounts are off. WBwso staff say they are working on it. Meanwhile, I have been getting paid regularly and again today to LR. My return so far: 291%. Closed to new members, still paying me.

No comments: