Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 24 and 25, 2010

Today's payments:

Cherryshares - paid Sept. 24
Cherryshares.com
Another fast payment from Cherryshares, about an hour after request. My return so far: 68%. So far so good!

Net Penny Stocks - paid Sept. 25

I was paid right on time again here - a modest amount and I am still not even here. Even though the program is paying, I do not recommend it unless you have a massive list of people willing to sign up under you. My bulk purchase - which is supposed to earn without referring - has not moved since April 29 when I bought it. My solo positions are doing well and I am hoping to break even from them eventually. My return so far: 44%.

No comments: