Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 13 and 14, 2008

Today's payments:

Olympex Group (Oct. 14)

I did a test spend here 25 days ago, which just matured. To my surprise, I was paid instantly to LibertyReserve as soon as I requested my balance. Have put in another spend in the 25 day plan. Interesting.

MegaLido (Oct. 13)

Another very fast payment after my second upgrade had expired. I have upgraded again but with my profits only. I still feel this is a risky plan (12by12) and I am not putting my referral link here. Join at your own risk!

No comments: