Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, October 20, 2008

October 19 and 20, 2008

Today's payments:

10DollarsWonder


Much to my own surprise, I was paid within 5 hours after request from 10DW today - a huge improvement from the 14 days it took before. The system is different now and it has given the program new life so it seems. My "old" positions are not really earning anymore but the new ones (on high priority) are going nicely. My return now: 126%

LargeSum

LargeSum paid me again, fast as usual: within 12 hours after request. My plan had expired and I have put my principal back in for a fourth time! My return now: 173%

Cashlink Financial (Oct. 19)

I received a payment from CLF to my new U-GotCash account, paid about a week after request. Members are not allowed to advertise their links so no link here. Also, there are some details people should know before joining here! My retun now: 56%

No comments: