Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Catching up: October payments so far!

Madzpop (Oct. 3)

Since I took out my principal (and then some) with my last payment, I was nicely in profit after this payment. I decided to put some more in (activating Alertpay for withdrawals) and my net return is now: 103%. Earn 1% for life, recommended!

DrivenRapidWealth (Oct. 3)

My third payment from this cycler, paid on the same day as requested, has put me in profit: my net return here is 125%. It seems to be slowing down a bit now.

MyGoldVault (Oct. 2)

Requested on October 1, paid on October 2 to Alertpay. I have added some more funds to MGV, my net return at the moment: 52%. Great admin, recommended!

LargeSum (Oct. 2)

Another fast payment from LargeSum, which keeps on delivering for me. I have still not take out my principal, it is currently at work for a third time and my net return here is 154%. Looking good.

No comments: