Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30, 2008

Today's payments:

MegaLido.com

At first, I was not going to join this site because I don't believe the plan (12% for 12 days) is sustainable. So why did I join? Because the site is obviously booming right now. I am not advertising it at all and am not trying to get anyone to join (no ref.link here) but I do feel they deserve to be mentioned on my blog because my first upgrade expired today and I was paid super fast to Alertpay. Also, I have tried out their new exchange service and it is also working well. Let's see how far we can go here ...

No comments: