Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19, 2008

Today's payments:

ForumTraffic

I do not have this paid to surf program listed on my site at the moment. They went through a very long time of trying to rescue the site - then decided to restructure. The upgrade that came out of that restructure for me is paid when expired, so I decided to buy one that pays daily as well. Result: I received my first payment to LR today, just a few hours after request. Looks like I may break even here yet.

LargeSum

Another fast payment to LR today, within 5 hours after request. My return here is now 140%. Still looking good.

No comments: