Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 1 and 2, 2008

Today's payments:

MyGoldVault (Sep. 2)

My first payment after the re-structuring of MGV - paid very fast again! The new plan: 0.5% daily for 365 days. This was the fastest re-structuring I have ever seen, and all active members were treated very, very fairly! Don't know why other admins make it look like a re-structuring is such a big deal ...... :) Kirk Theakston is one of my favorite admins for sure. Recommended!

LargeSum (Sep. 1)

Another payment to LR from LS - requested on Aug. 29 - paid on Sept. 1. Not entirely within terms but I think this is because it was a weekend. My return so far: 113%. Still going well.

No comments: