Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 25, 2008

Today's payments:

Planet-Trust
Planet-Trust.net
This month's return at Planet-Trust was 10.22%. Ad packs never expire here and monthly returns are variable. It is in my "slowly but surely" category! :)
Jack Cobb is the admin; he is still a young man but has already 'earned his stripes' in this business. Recommeded.

EstrellaFunds

My first 30 day plan has expired at Estrella Funds and the principal was returned to my balance. I requested it to be paid and received it to my LR account within 9 hours after request. I have now re-invested my profits - going by my golden rule of getting my seed money out as soon as possible and continuing with profits only. Still testing, looking good so far.

LargeSum

Another fast payment: just 2.5 hours after request. My return here so far: 147%.

No comments: