Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4, 2008 (My best friend - "My Girl" in my nickname - would have had her birthday today if she had still been with us ... )

My nickname is in loving memory of her.

Today's payments:


Estrella Funds

I was paid in an hour after request from EF this time. I am still testing it, this was my second payment.

LargeSum

Yesterday (Sept. 3) I found another surprise in my LR account: a referral had made a deposit and the commissions were paid out instantly to my LR account. My second plan has now matured, and I requested payment of my final earnings today (Sept. 4) and was paid very fast, about 30 minutes after request. My return at LS so far: 126%. Still looking good, I am going to put my principal back to work for a third time.

No comments: