Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Payouts update - Sept. 2008

I got a few more payments but can hardly find the time these days to update this blog daily ... I will try to do better!

10DollarsWonder (Sept. 15)

This reliable cycler has slowed down a lot! They are trying to speed things up again by giving positions priority based on new position purchases but I am earning more in referral commissions than I am in returns from my positions these days. My humble opinion is that buying one or two positions really isn't worth the trouble - it needs big bucks to make some bucks. Very reliable but kinda slow. I was paid again and my return is now 109%.

LargeSum (Sept. 9)

Still looking good and paying relatively quickly. My return here is 131% and counting.

No comments: