Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, November 10, 2008

November 10, 2008

Today's payments

Olympex Group

My second plan matured and I was paid instantly to LR again. I have now put only my profits from the first two plans back in - just to be on the safe side! My return after my third deposit: 101%

10DollarsWonder

Another pretty fast payment to Alertpay, on the same day as requested. It looks like the new setup has breathed new life into this cycler. I am in profit here and only re-purchasing spots from earnings, while withdrawing once per month. I still feel a small spend is not enough to do nicely here fast.

No comments: