Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6, 2008

Today's payments:

MyGoldVault.com

Another nice payment from admin Kirk. I have now recovered 60% of my spends here. Very transparent admin - recommended program!

MegaLido.com

I was paid within half an hour at MegaLido today. I had just finished surfing my last day on my upgrade, then noticed an automatic cashout had been created, and 30 minutes later the cashout was in my Alertpay account. No ref. link here as I do not believe in the plan (12% for 12 days) - playing with profits only now - be careful if you want to try it out.

No comments: