Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

November 27, 2008

Two more payments:

TradeLite.net
Tradelite Finance Corp.
I used the newest feature at TL today - it is so new that it hasn't even been announced yet on the home page: a balance exchange feature. I received some commissions in an e-currency I do not use. I was able to convert the balance to LR and withdrew the amount today. I was paid instantly again, as usual. Still looking good!

10DollarsWonder

10DW also paid me lightning fast again last Monday, within 3 hours after request.

No comments: