Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Catching up!

Payments between Jan. 1 and Jan 5:

PHROA - featured link!

Another monthly payment from my featured program. I think I will keep it my featured link permanently because more people should realize that this is a solid program, built to last and building real outside income as we go along. Kirk is the best admin I have met on line and I have been with him for 3 years now. How many admins do you know who have been around that long? My return at PHROA so far: 57%.

PTV Partner
PTV Partner
After re-investing my modest test spend a few times I decided to withdraw at PTV Partner. I received my first payment on January 1st, and since the program is still here in the new year, I made a fresh spend today! My return, including the new spend: 37%. Testing.

Genius Funds

Continuing to pay steadily in the new year. My return has risen to a staggering 672%!

GNI - also continues to go strong in the new year. My return so far: 321%!

No comments: