Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27, 2009

Catching up again ... at this rate I should call my blog My Weekly Payments Log in stead!
(Apologies to my readers - my off line life is taking up most of my attention at the moment.)

WbWso - January 27

Another super fast payment to Alertpay here, paid within a few hours. These were mostly commissions, which go several levels deep. There are a few short term packages available again so if you want one, better get in now :) My return after this payment: 63%.

PTV Partner - January 26
PTV Partner
My second payment here, bringing my return to 55%. Going nicely.

Genius Funds - January 27 and 25

Reliable as ever, I was paid in seconds last Monday and again today to LR. My return so far: 747%!!!

DeltaTrustGroup - January 23

DTG is picking up steam again and continues to pay. I am nearing the end of my first deposits already so I will have to decide what to do next soon (go back in with profits only or take a bit more risk - I have not yet decided). My return so far: 111%.

UnderWaterSurf (game) - January 25 and 21

My third and fourth payment from UWS - a fun 12by12 game. It is paying so far but always keep in mind that it is a game and this return cannot be maintained indefinitely!

No comments: