Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Major catching up !!!

Payments from January 10 through 19 ... time does fly when you are busy!

WeNetProfits - paid on Jan. 10 - I am now in profit here. I did pay someone else in so technically I may not be in profit but still - I earned back my entire $100 position without any referrals at the $100 level so that is still pretty good. I only recommend the retail part of this program (with a one time fee) and not the matrix with the monthly fee - unless you are a very heavy recruiter, which I am not.

Genius Funds - paid on Jan. 11 - return so far: see Jan. 18 payment below.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI) - paid on Jan. 13 - paid just before the plans changed at GNI - return so far: 354%. Way in profit, so happily going along with the new plans, which are 16% monthly for 14 months, principal is included in the returns. Still better than any bank I know!

DeltaTrustGroup - paid on Jan. 14 - return so far: 100%!

UnderWaterSurf - paid on Jan. 16 - this is a "12by12 game", I am not recommending it, just playing along for a while!

Genius Funds - paid again on Jan. 18 - return so far: 711% !!!

UnderWaterSurf - paid again on Jan. 19 - return so far: 47%. The server time is different from other sites I'm in and I missed 1 surfing day because of it.

No comments: