Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1, 2010 - remembering my best friend with love ...

Today's payments:

Genius Funds

Another Monday, another fast payment to LR. My total return here is now 786% !

DeltaTrustGroup

Requested last Friday and paid to Alertpay today. DTG keeps moving quietly - my return so far: 119%.

Can't believe it has been 7 years already since my best friend passed away .... the number 7 is the Biblical symbol of completion. I think it is time to turn over a new leaf in my life, and it will also affect my online presence. See my "musings" blog for more on this if you are interested. (Link is on the upper right.)

No comments: