Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11, 2010

Today's payments:

UnderWaterSurf - game?

I received 3 more payments from UWS yesterday and today. Why 3? One was from the 12by12 plan - which is why I classified this programs as a game - and the other two are automatic 2% payments from the new 2% forever plan.
The 12by12 plan is no longer available, all upgrades will be paid in full as they expire. After that, the 2% forever plan will be the only one left. No need to surf to earn, minimum spend is $20.
I am still testing but now with more hope that it can last a while. Since I made a fresh spend in the 2% plan, I am no longer in profit. My return so far: 70%.

No comments: