Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5, 2010 - a special promotion!

Today's payments:

P.H.R.O.A. - permanent featured link!

Another quick payment by admin Kirk Theakston at Project High ROA. Cashout requests can be made of the first of each month and this is my 6th monthly payment already. Perhaps people don't understand why this is my all time favorite admin. I invite you to chat with him via Skype (his Skype id is funeralmaker) and you will soon understand. I have been with Kirk for 3 years now and he just won't give up, no matter what happens.

I dare you to give this project a try. For the rest of this month, I will give each new member who signs up under me $20 to use for their first month's subscription.

I am not doing this for the commissions - because we only get a little extra from the subscription fees, not from our referrals' deposits! - but to help this program grow. Kirk really is one of the good guys; your money may not grow as fast as it does in the hyped up high roi programs, but it sure will be a lot safer.

You should understand that, in order to cover your monthly fee, you would need to deposit at least $200 (+ fees) but more would be preferable. This is not a project for $10 investors.
Contact me for more information.
My return here so far: 65%.

No comments: