Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 15 and 16, 2010

Today's payments:

PTV Partner
PTV Partner
Another deposit matured. I am auto-reinvesting the same amount each time now, while cashing out the profits. This quick payment to LR has put me in profit over all (by 1%, lol!) so it's a free ride from here on. Very interesting program with a nice community around it.

WBwso (Web Builder Web Site Owner)

I was paid twice by WBwso. There was a glitch in my account that kept happening and the admin compensated me a little for my troubles this time - a very nice gesture! My total return here is now 88% - almost at break-even point!

Genius Funds

Paid on Monday as always, partly to SP and partly to LR. My total return is now 856%.
What more can I say about this one, except that I now wish I had put more into Genius a year ago! :)

No comments: