Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 3, 2010

Today's payments:

UnderWaterSurf - game!

My 5th payment here has put me in profit. The program is paying fast so far, but 12% daily for 12 days is not sustainable in the long run, of course. (Don't tell me you did not know that! - lol)
I am making a bit extra because we can use our earnings to upgrade without cashing out first. A new 2% daily plan has just been added. Let's see how this continues. I am not recommending this one because of the unsustainable plan, so if you decide to join, play it smart!

No comments: