Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010

Today's payments:

NanoMoneyCorp

My second payment from Nano, received just 35 minutes after request. Still going nicely for me - as it has been doing for many others for several years (!) already. My return so far: 17%.

Ad-Ventures4U

So far, there have been 3 pay runs since the 'normal' profit sharing plan at Ad-Ventures4U was cancelled. I have received $1 each time. Not much but it is more than nothing. There is still a long way to go before I break even here and I'm not sure how long I will stick around for that! Not recommended.

No comments: