Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 22, 2010

Today's payments:

Infinitiva
Infinitiva
My 30 day plan - which I had set to 100% compounding - expired today and I requested my entire Alertpay balance to be paid. I was paid within a few hours as promised, and have now made a fresh spend via LibertyReserve. My return so far, including the new spend: 92%. Still going very nicely.

Genius Funds

Another Monday, another fast payment from GF.
Unfortunately, there are some questions being asked about GF in British Columbia, a province of Canada. GF staff is pretty relaxed about it (and I am once again happy to be European!) but it's never fun when investigations start into a program. Genius is based in Cyprus by the way - nowhere near Canada! Meanwhile, my return here is now at a very comfortable 873% and growing! :)

1 comment:

MyGirl123 said...

To whoever left a reply here: I could not read it at all, only weird symbols, so I had to reject it.
Feel free to reply again, but in English next time, please ;)