Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010

Today's payments:

NanoMoneyCorp

My very first payment here (I know, I'm a late comer!) - it was paid to LR within 2 hours after request. My return so far: 10%. Nano is a very long-standing operation and the plans seem to be quite sustainable.

PTV Partner
PTV Partner
Another quick payment from PTV, some commissions to SP this time. (Yey, I have an active referral!) My return so far: 83%. Looking good.

PanaMoney

Paid to SP about 5 hours after request. My return so far is 142%. I am considering adding some more funds here soon. Looking good also.

Genius Funds

Again? Yes, I found an amount in commissions that was just too big (over $100) to leave in there until next Monday so I withdrew it. I was paid to LR within an hour an my return is now 834%!!!

No comments: