Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alert! Message for Bob Lee!

June 6, 2010

Bob Lee, there is someone communicating with you, pretending to be me.

Even though the return address is mine, I assure you I am not sending these messages.
It appears that you did not receive my e-mail warning about this, so perhaps your e-mail account is the one that was hacked in stead of mine.
Please change your e-mail password immediately and get back to me. Feel free to respond to this blog post in stead of e-mailing me, so we can be sure there is nobody deleting any replies.

Although I am a happy member of WBwso and PVC, I know nothing at all about merging funds for bank trading !!!!!!!! Don't send any funds to this person !!!!!

Also, I never make such obvious mistakes in English. Please do not reply to those e-mails again and make sure nobody can get into your e-mail account(s).

I hope you read this in time.

(PS. The minimum deposit at PVC is $100.)

3 comments:

moneygeneral2 said...

thanks for the info
I will use other e mail or do you have another way for protected private messages

moneygeneral2 said...

thanks, Please see my e mails

we can communicate thru this comments swection if you like

MyGirl123 said...

Hi, sorry that I have not responded sooner, I am very busy off line this week. I will answer your questions one by one soon, ok?
If you have an alternative e-mail that is safe, we can use that. Just make sure nobody is in there ... did you find a hacker in your e-mail or?
Let me know here where to send my next message, ok?
Talk to you soon!