Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12, 2010

Today's payments:

EarnersUnite

I received another sum from Earners Unite. This is a real profit sharing program and I will be the first to admit that it is a very, very slow earner. However, the referral commission is so handsome that I am way in profit from commissions alone already. The membership fee is a one time $67 and $33.33 of that amount goes to the referrer. (The rest is shared by all members.) So far, I have made $21.44 in profit sharing and $133.32 in commissions. I have been a member for exactly 11 months now. Minimum payment is $10 and payments are made automatically each month. They are real and do pay, but like I said, profit sharing earnings are slow. Nonetheless, this is one of the very few reliable programs I have left while others are dropping like flies at the moment. Paying.

No comments: