Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3, 2010

Today's payments:

WBwso (Web Builder Web Site Owner) - featured link!

I received a payment to LR today that I had requested last Tuesday. This brings my total return to 187%. Still going nicely.

Edward Brown Investments

I have been a member here for a long time, and received a 'refund' upgrade to make up for my previous loss. This program has a shaky history but it is still here and I decided to give it another go. Maybe I will regret it later ... I don't know. For now, I was paid instantly to LR again, and my return (original spend included in the calculation) is now 52%. Testing.

Ad-ventures4u
A name from the past for most .......... still, each pay run they do I receive another dollar. Definitely not recommended to join but I just thought I'd mention that they do still do the pay runs for existing members. I have 13.72 ad points (which translates to an upgrade level of 137.20 I think) and I am making one dollar every once in a while (no set payment dates). My return so far: 56%. Will I ever break even here?!

No comments: