Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1, 2009 - remembering my friend today

Today's payments:

10DollarsWonder

I received a payment from 10DW to Alertpay today that I had requested last Thursday. A nice surprise on a Sunday! I am in profit here and I do recommend this cylcer. However, since cycling has slowed down a bit, I only recommend it for a spend of $100 or more at this time.

Today is the 6th anniversary of the day my best friend died. Remembering her while dealing with the fact that her mother is now going to die from the same disease. :(

No comments: