Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009

Today's payments:

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
PAC paid me again while I was sleeping. My return here, with 3 upgrades still running, is now 81%. Recommended!

MySurf4Cash


My first cashout from MySurf4Cash was paid right on time. Payments are processed twice a month (1,2,3 and 16,17,18th of the month) and I was paid right away on the 1st (also while I was sleeping!). Looking good.

GeniusFunds

Another instant payment from Genius to my LR account. Very nice of them to allow members to cash out their UGC earnings to LR, since UGC is off line. My return so far: 43%. I have also purchased more shares with my earnings a few times already. Looking good too!

No comments: