Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24, 2009

Today's payments:

ForumTraffic

Several months ago, this European surf program went through a restructure. A fair calculation was made to determine what our upgrade levels should be in the new plans. This "refund" upgrade recently expired and (after a very prompt correction of my account when no earnings showed up in the available balance) I was able to cash it out today. I was paid to STP just 7 hours after request and I am now officially in profit! I am cutting down on surf programs but since this one also has a non surf plan, this is definitely a keeper! My return now: 106% - and climbing. I am moving it from "paying" to "recommended" on my site (http://www.mygirl123.nl/html/autosurfing.html).

No comments: