Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009

Today's payments:

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
I received two fast payments from PAC while I was sleeping (12 and 6 hours after request). I have now taken out all my seed money - which is always wise to do at some point - and will continue here with profits only.
Note: only hours after this post PAC has announced the program is closed !!!

GeniusFunds

Like every Monday, I received my weekly payment from Genius very fast to LR. The payment wasn't instant this time, but a little over an hour after request. Still very prompt! My return so far: 65%.

No comments: