Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27, 2009

Today's payments:

MyGoldVault

I was paid again, well within 24 hours, from admin Kirk. I compounded most of my earnings this month and I haven't broken even here just yet. I am not worried about getting paid again at all - MGV is in its third year online now and the admin is just great. Very highly recommended! See my special MGV ad for details about the program.

WOIP-System

I requested my first payment from this loan program today and was paid within 1 minute! Members earn 1% daily on whatever funds they have in their account at the time and earnings are compounded automatically - so it is worth leaving the funds in for a while before withdrawing! Very nice with a very good track record.

No comments: