Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 2009

Today's payments:

ForumTraffic

I just received a super fast payment from admin Klaus: within 1 hour after request. I am well on my way to breaking even here. I believe FT has very sustainable plans - with real outside income - and there are surf plans as well as non-surf plans so there is something for everyone. Recommended.

Note: I was most surprised yesterday when I received my very first cashout from MutualForexFund. It had been pending forever and I already have the site listed as not paying. It looks like STP pendings are the only ones getting paid so if you are in MFF, use the site's exchanger to exchange your balance to STP before withdrawing; and then wait .......... a looong time .... and who knows, you just might get paid.

No comments: