Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 10, 2009

Today's payments:


P.H.R.O.A. - featured link!

My third monthly payment from this solid project by admin Kirk. Kirk has been a reliable admin for years but is still relatively unknown in the online community. Very strange because he is truly the most reliable admin I have found so far!
This project will not make you rich over night, but you can be certain you will be paid every month. Check out the plans and fees - let me know if you have any questions.
My return so far: 39%.

NewSurfAge

I received my weekly rebate to SP on the same day as requested, as usual. My return after this payment: 52%. The weekly return has been at the maximum so far so it is going well.
If you wish to join, make sure you understand the withdrawal rules!

Money Care

Eleventh 2% auto cashout received - 11/100. Testing.

No comments: