Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

Today's payments:

PanaMoney

Paid again at PanaMoney, and I have finally broken even here! I'm even a bit in profit already because my total return (including processor fees) is 102%! It is all profit from here on, still looking good.

Genius Funds

My weekly payment received super fast again, and my total return here is now a whopping 501%. What more can I say about Genius Funds? :)

Money Care

Another automatic 2% payment received. 15/100 - still paying. Testing.

GNI (GoldNuggetInvest) also continues to pay me; however, GNI staff find this such a normal thing, that they prefer members not posting about their payments. They are just doing their job .... and doing it very well, I might add! The new script is working beautifully too, it even has a currency exchange! My return here: 201% !

No comments: