Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, November 30, 2009

November 29/30, 2009

Payments on these dates:

Genius Funds

Another Monday, another 3 digit payment - does it get any better than this? My return so far: 585% !

Money Care

Still being paid 2% daily automatically here - 25/100 received.

MyFreeShares.com

My second payment from this absolutely free program. Granted, it takes a looong time to gather a significant number of shares if you never buy any of their advertising packages, but hey ... it is free right? Free shares can be earned by clicking links on the site - no e-mails or anything, just an occasional update. Advertising offers do come with additional shares as well. Slow earner but paying.

No comments: