Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 17/18, 2009

Today's payments:

NewSurfAge

Another timely weekly payment from admin Gilbert, which brings my return here to 62% (this includes my refund from Surfing Legacy). We are still hitting the maximum return each week - pretty unique these days for a profit sharing program. Worth a look? (Make sure you read the withdrawal rules before depositing.)

Genius Funds

I found some commissions in my account and decided to withdraw them. Paid instantly to LR and my return is now 520% !!!

Money Care

Another automatic 2% payment received. 17/100 - still paying. Testing.

No comments: